As most of you know, the NAS Sutton branch is run entirely by unpaid volunteers and most of us are parents / carers of autistic children and teens. We rely on donations in order to organise our different events and activities.
So we decided to share some simple but hopefully effective Christmas fundraising ideas with you so you can raise some much needed funds for us so we can continue supporting local families.
1. Sell our raffle tickets to your friends and family members
2. Ask your children’s school(s) to organise a mufti day and have a collection
3. Start a collection at your local business
4. Ask your children’s school(s) to donate some of their Christmas Fayre’s revenues
5. Do a sports challenge – whether it is a race or swim or climb!
6. Host a cake or coffee morning at your workplace
7. Host a brunch for your friends and family members
8. Sell your handmade items and donate the sales to us
9. Start a Facebook fundraiser and ask your Facebook friends to donate to us
10. Give us your winnings from your poker game or pub quiz
11. Auction a pre-loved item for us on Facebook or E-bay
12. Become a paid member of the National Autistic Society and nominate our branch to receive a portion of your membership fees
Please email us at email@example.com and let us know if you need balloons, Christmas cards, raffle tickets, flyers, etc. To pay in the funds you raised, please go to our Just Giving page.